AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.89, representing a gain of 44.3%. On Thu 16 Jul 20, AUTO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 06 Jul 20 at 11:05 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 02 Jul 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ)
AutoWeb Inc, formerly Autobytel Inc is an automotive marketing services company which assists automotive retail dealers and automotive manufacturers to market and sell new and used vehicles to consumers through various online programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 111.62%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 80.95%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 54.14%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 44.27%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 42.1%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 40.28%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.23%
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT:NASDAQ), 33.83%
- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT:NASDAQ), 33.15%