AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ) shot up at $8.14, a gain of 27.8%. On Tue 27 Oct 20, AUVI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $6.37. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 28 Oct 20 at 10:39 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 13 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ)
Applied UV Inc is engaged in manufacturing and supplying custom designed decorative framed mirrors, framed art, and bathroom vanities to the hospitality market. The company also develops, designs and manufactures disinfection systems, that eliminate pathogens that may cause healthcare-acquired infections, for distribution and sale to facilities that have high customer or patient turnover such as medical, hospitality and commercial offices and other facilities. Its segments are the design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities (disinfectant mirror segment) and the manufacture of fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry (hospitality segment).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 142.35%
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 35.08%
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE), 30.07%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 29.88%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 27.79%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 26.41%
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO:NASDAQ), 22.7%
- Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 17.79%