Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) soared at $0.84, representing a gain of 34.6%. On Mon 11 May 20, NAKD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.61. From Mon 27 Apr 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 30 Apr 20 at $0.83 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 127.17%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 62.53%
- Rand Capital Corporation (RAND:NASDAQ), 43.07%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 40.26%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 36.56%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 34.62%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 32.97%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 32.33%
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB:NYSE), 29.07%