ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO:NASDAQ) soared at $19.21, a gain of 386.3%. On Wed 27 May 20, ABIO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.97. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 28 May 20 at 05:02 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 13 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO:NASDAQ)
ARCA biopharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing genetically-targeted therapies for cardiovascular diseases. Its product candidate is Gencaro.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO:NASDAQ), 386.33%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 170.83%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 72.29%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 36.43%
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT), 36.35%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 36.2%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 35.31%
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 35.29%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 33.24%
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (CLUB:NASDAQ), 31.58%