Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ) soared at $26.5, a gain of 21.1%. On Thu, Jul 08, 2021, CARV:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $21.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 03:40 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Jun 24, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at $38.74 with a volume of 94M+.
About Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ)
Carver Bancorp Inc through its banking subsidiary operates as a unitary savings and loan holding company. The Company is engaged in providing consumer and commercial banking services offering deposit products, including demand, savings and time deposits.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 279.46%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 63.98%
- TPST (TPST:NASDAQ), 49.38%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.75%
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (UTSI:NASDAQ), 29.8%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 29.18%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 25%
- AGRI (AGRI:NASDAQ), 21.48%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 21.06%