Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.66, representing a gain of 34.5%. On Thu 02 Jul 20, GEVO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.48. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 01 Jul 20 at 03:07 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu 18 Jun 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.51 with a volume of 1M+.
About Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ)
Gevo Inc is a renewable chemicals and biofuels company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products based on isobutanol produced from renewable feedstocks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX:NASDAQ), 394.6%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 64.54%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 63.61%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 62.21%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 59.09%
- Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ), 57.58%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 39.86%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 37.29%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 34.54%