Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.83, a gain of 59.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 08:52 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 05 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ)
Aqua Metals Inc is engaged in recycling lead-acid batteries. The company has developed AquaRefining, a modular electrochemical process that produces ultra-pure lead from used lead-acid batteries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 93.88%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 67.51%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ), 59.62%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 56.34%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 40.26%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ), 32.89%