Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.32, a gain of 24.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 24 Feb 21 at 04:49 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 24 Feb 21 at $7.09 with a volume of 70M+.
About Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ)
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%