Celyad SA Made Headway
Celyad SA (CYAD:NASDAQ) soared at $1.5, representing a gain of 32.8%. On Tue, Feb 07, 2023, CYAD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Feb 03, 2023 at 03:02 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Jan 24, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at $3.07 with a volume of 20M+.
About Celyad SA (CYAD:NASDAQ)
Celyad SA is a biopharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in stem cell-based therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It is developing therapeutic therapies based on two distinct technology platforms in cardiology and oncology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SeqLL Inc. (SQL:NASDAQ), 185.19%
- SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT:NYSE), 70.83%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 48.49%
- China Xiangtai Food Co. Ltd. (BTOG:NASDAQ), 40.35%
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals Inc. (KPRX:NASDAQ), 38.72%
- Versus Systems Inc. (VS:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH:NYSEMKT), 32.88%
- Celyad SA (CYAD:NASDAQ), 32.76%
- Zhihu Inc. American Depositary Shares (every two of each representing one Class A) (ZH:NYSE), 31.69%
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 30.41%