Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.73, a gain of 33.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 13 Aug 20 at 04:47 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 04 Aug 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ)
Good Times Restaurants Inc through its wholly owned subsidiary is engaged in developing, owning, operating and franchising hamburger-oriented drive-through restaurants under the name Good Times Burgers and Frozen Custard.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 81.37%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 77.61%
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ), 69.17%
- Innodata Inc. (INOD:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE), 45.42%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NMTR:NASDAQ), 29.85%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 27.8%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 26.32%