PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ) soared at $6.02, a gain of 36.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 28 May 20 at 02:29 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 13 May 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 10 Jan 20 at $8.49 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ)
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to treat orphan diseases, with an initial focus on cardiopulmonary indications. The lead product candidate of the company is PB2452, which is a novel reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor, used for the treatment of patients experiencing major bleeding or those who require urgent surgery. It is also developing PB1046, a fusion protein currently in a Phase 2b clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO:NASDAQ), 386.33%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 170.83%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 72.29%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 36.43%
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT), 36.35%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 36.2%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 35.31%
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 35.29%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 33.24%
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (CLUB:NASDAQ), 31.58%