Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.29, representing a gain of 52.7%. On Mon 08 Feb 21, NVCN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Feb 21 at 10:28 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 25 Jan 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 13 Oct 20 at $2.66 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ)
Neovasc Inc is a specialty medical device company. It develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Tiara and the Neovasc Reducer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 280.5%
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV:NASDAQ), 114.61%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 69.11%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 55.49%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 53.38%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 52.67%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 49.82%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 47.63%