NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.86, representing a gain of 43.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 28 Mar 20 at 02:21 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 17 Mar 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 19 Mar 20 at $1.58 with a volume of 50M+.
About NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT)
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in commercializing & developing non-antibiotic anti-infective products to address the unmet therapeutic needs of the eye care market. Its product categories include NEUTROX & CELLERX.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 61.09%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 50%
- Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT:NASDAQ), 48.2%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 43.41%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 42.38%
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 39.84%
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CTXR:NASDAQ), 36.64%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 35.46%
- Safe-T Group Ltd (SFET:NASDAQ), 32.93%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 32.67%