MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.93, a gain of 29.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 04 Sep 20 at 09:55 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 21 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 18 Aug 20 at $8.45 with a volume of 50M+.
About MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ)
Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc through its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures and sells rugged mobile computing devices that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions; and simulators & automatic test equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 111.43%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 75.19%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 45.87%
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ), 44.76%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 41.99%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 40.79%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 29.48%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 29.36%
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (IOR:NYSEMKT), 28.43%