CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.21, representing a gain of 18.7%. On Wed, Nov 17, 2021, CRDF:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $5.23. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 07:38 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Nov 03, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at $8.57 with a volume of 19M+.
About CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ)
Cardiff Oncology Inc is a clinical-stage oncology therapeutics company, developing onvansertib, a first-in-class, 3rd generation, oral and highly-selectivePolo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor to treat patients with leukemia, lymphoma and solid tumor cancers. The company is making advancements in its clinical development program, with three ongoingclinical trials: a Phase 1b/2 trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML); aPhase 2 trial in metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)and a Phase 1b/2 trial in metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC). The firm's treatment includes KRAS-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC), metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Top 10 Gainers:
- LGVN (LGVN:NASDAQ), 135.27%
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA:NASDAQ), 78.71%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 76.79%
- VOSO (VOSO:NASDAQ), 43.95%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 36.09%
- JWEL (JWEL:NASDAQ), 25.75%
- Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE), 21.17%
- BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. (BJ:NYSE), 19.94%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 18.74%
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS:NYSE), 17.96%