Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.69, representing a gain of 23.4%. On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, SONN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 05:01 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon, Aug 16, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at $2.07 with a volume of 20B+.
About Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ)
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of biologic drugs focused on human antibody binding technology. The firm's pipeline products include SON-080 (low-dose IL-6), SON-081 (low dose IL-6), SON-1010 (IL12-FHAB), and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- Unico American Corporation (UNAM:NASDAQ), 59%
- ELYS (ELYS:NASDAQ), 42.98%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 34.66%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK:NASDAQ), 26.24%
- Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW:NASDAQ), 24.6%
- VLON (VLON:NASDAQ), 23.99%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 23.66%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 23.43%