Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.82, a gain of 232.7%. On Wed 19 Aug 20, GEVO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.55. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Aug 20 at 09:08 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 05 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.51 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ)
Gevo Inc is a renewable chemicals and biofuels company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products based on isobutanol produced from renewable feedstocks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 232.72%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 49.14%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 41.57%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 36.71%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 30.24%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 28.64%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 26.21%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE), 22.7%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 21.01%