Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE) soared at $6.27, a gain of 41.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Nov 20 at 04:54 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 21 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 09 Oct 20 at $5.71 with a volume of 34M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE)
Aurora Cannabis Inc is a medical marijuana company. The Company is engaged in producing and distributing medical marijuana pursuant to the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM:NASDAQ), 204.49%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 122.52%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 79.47%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 48.64%
- Upwork Inc. (UPWK:NASDAQ), 43.57%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 41.68%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 41.54%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI:NYSE), 35.59%
- The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ), 33.33%