Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE) soared at $3.67, a gain of 35.9%. On Wed 02 Sep 20, GTX:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.54. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 03 Sep 20 at 02:53 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 23 Jul 20 at $7.65 with a volume of 1M+.
About Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE)
Garrett Motion Inc designs, manufactures and sells highly engineered turbocharger and electric-boosting technologies for OEMs and the aftermarket. The company is a global technology leader with significant expertise in delivering products across gasoline, diesel, natural gas and electrified powertrains. The company also sells its technologies in the global aftermarket through its distribution network of more than 160 distributors covering approx 160 countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%