IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE) shot up at $0.1, a gain of 94.6%. On Fri, Aug 11, 2023, IRNT:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.03. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 04:41 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Jul 28, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 08, 2023 at $0.19 with a volume of 3M+.
About IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE)
IronNet Inc is a global cybersecurity leader that is transforming how organizations secure their networks by delivering the first-ever Collective Defense platform operating at scale.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 107.74%
- IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE), 94.55%
- Airspan Networks Holdings Inc. (MIMO:NYSEMKT), 83.47%
- Telesat Corporation (TSAT:NASDAQ), 53.49%
- Genius Group Limited (GNS:NYSEMKT), 46.01%
- Rigetti Computing Inc. (RGTI:NASDAQ), 39.02%
- Wang & Lee Group Inc. (WLGS:NASDAQ), 38.96%
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON:NASDAQ), 38.08%
- Bitdeer Technologies Group (BTDR:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- ICZOOM Group Inc. (IZM:NASDAQ), 32.2%