Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.1, a gain of 30.9%. On Mon 13 Jan 20, GSM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.84. From Fri 20 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ)
Ferroglobe PLC provides silicon and specialty metals. It produces silicon metal and silicon and manganese based alloy, serving customers in the specialty chemical, aluminum, solar, steel and ductile iron foundry industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. (RTIX:NASDAQ), 63.41%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 48.73%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NYSEMKT), 40.15%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.23%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 30.97%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 30.87%
- XBiotech Inc. (XBIT:NASDAQ), 30.67%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%