Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.05, representing a gain of 86.4%. On Fri 22 May 20, MTC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 25 May 20 at 12:27 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 08 May 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ)
MMTEC Inc provides Internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge funds, mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms engaging in securities market transactions and settlements globally. It offers complete suite trading solutions, including services such as fund establishment, issuance, custody, transaction and settlement.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 86.36%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 60.87%
- Luckin Coffee Inc. (LK:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 45.28%
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (EEX:NYSE), 36.45%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 35.08%
- argenx SE (ARGX:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 33.26%
- Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE), 32.09%