Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE) soared at $2.27, a gain of 39.3%. On Fri, Dec 30, 2022, AMAM:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $2.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 06:28 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Dec 16, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at $4.54 with a volume of 122M+.
About Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE)
Ambrx Biopharma Inc is a clinical-stage biologics company focused on discovering and developing a novel class of engineered precision biologics (EPBs) using its proprietary expanded genetic code...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 104.5%
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF:NASDAQ), 79.37%
- SoundHound AI Inc. (SOUN:NASDAQ), 71.84%
- Palisade Bio Inc. (PALI:NASDAQ), 61.49%
- F-star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX:NASDAQ), 54.52%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 53.58%
- United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC:NASDAQ), 47.22%
- EZGO Technologies Ltd. (EZGO:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY:NYSEMKT), 40.29%
- Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE), 39.26%