Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.74, representing a gain of 26.4%. On Thu, Jul 08, 2021, MTSL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:23 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Thu, Jun 24, 2021, the stock recorded 88.89% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at $3.9 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ)
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd is engaged in providing services and solutions in video advertising over the internet and mobile devices and in the call accounting and telecom expense management (TEM) markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 279.46%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 63.98%
- TPST (TPST:NASDAQ), 49.38%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.75%
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (UTSI:NASDAQ), 29.8%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 29.18%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 25%
- AGRI (AGRI:NASDAQ), 21.48%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 21.06%