CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN:NASDAQ) soared at $10.23, a gain of 29%. On Mon 30 Nov 20, CLGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $8. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 01 Dec 20 at 08:30 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 16 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN:NASDAQ)
Collplant Holdings Ltd is a biotechnology company focused on regenerative medicine. It focused on developing & commercializing tissue repair products. Its products are based on recombinant human collagen produced from genetically-modified tobacco plants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 371.17%
- STWO (STWO:NASDAQ), 100%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 54.32%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 53.79%
- Corporacion America Airports S.A. (CAAP:NYSE), 42.99%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 32.93%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 31.18%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 30.89%
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN:NASDAQ), 29%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 28.45%