SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT) shot up at $6.6, representing a gain of 27.9%. On Tue, Aug 31, 2021, SLI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $5.16. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 10:05 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Aug 17, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at $9.09 with a volume of 476M+.
About SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT)
Standard Lithium Corp is engaged in the exploration and development of lithium brine properties in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 53.22%
- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ), 36.84%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 30.68%
- RKLY (RKLY:NYSE), 30.67%
- SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT), 27.91%
- Ambarella, Inc. (AMBA:NASDAQ), 27.41%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 24.16%
- YQ (YQ:NASDAQ), 20.91%