The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE) shot up at $7.85, representing a gain of 26.2%. On Thu, May 06, 2021, SCX:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.62. From Thu, Apr 22, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE)
The L S Starrett Co is engaged in manufacturing industrial, professional and consumer measuring and cutting tools and related products. It operates in North America, Brazil, China and the United Kingdom.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 36.61%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 26.21%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.17%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 23.5%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 22.78%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 21.92%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 21.92%
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ), 21.73%
- MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE), 19.96%