Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE) shot up at $4.85, representing a gain of 53.4%. On Thu, May 19, 2022, LEJU:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.29. From Thu, May 05, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at $0.67 with a volume of 2M+.
About Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE)
Leju Holdings Ltd provides O2O real estate services in China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising and online listing services through its online platform, which comprises local websites and various mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 53.38%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 40.54%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 40%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 36.56%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 33.68%
- Immix Biopharma Inc. (IMMX:NASDAQ), 30.06%
- The Beachbody Company Inc. Class A (BODY:NYSE), 26.77%
- Dermira, Inc. (DERM:NASDAQ), 26.05%
- Allarity Therapeutics Inc. (ALLR:NASDAQ), 25%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%