Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.58, representing a gain of 23.3%. On Fri, Jul 02, 2021, ADXS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.45. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 12:48 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri, Jun 18, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at $1.57 with a volume of 50M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ)
Advaxis Inc focuses on discovery, development, and commercialization of proprietary Lm (Listeria monocytogenes)-LLO (Listeriolysin O) cancer immunotherapies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 77.14%
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 69.44%
- PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW:NASDAQ), 42.67%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 42.55%
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 36.34%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 23.31%
- GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE), 22.98%