Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.59, a gain of 40.3%. On Thu 22 Oct 20, MARK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.13. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:07 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 08 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 10 Aug 20 at $1.98 with a volume of 22M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ)
Remark Holdings Inc is an international digital media company. The Company provides digital media experiences across multiple verticals, with a focus on compelling content, trusted brands, and valuable resources for consumers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT:NASDAQ), 74.66%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 62.74%
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE:NYSEMKT), 61.78%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 55.15%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 40.27%
- KBL Merger Corp. IV (KBLM:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Strattec Security Corporation (STRT:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 22.32%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 19.55%