XPEL, Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ) soared at $27.46, a gain of 32.9%. On Tue 11 Aug 20, XPEL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $20.66. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 12 Aug 20 at 07:16 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 28 Jul 20, the stock recorded 90.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About XPEL, Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ)
XPEL Inc is based in San Antonio, Texas which manufactures, sells, distributes, and installs after-market automotive products, including automotive paint protection film, headlight protection film, automotive window films, and other related products. The operating segments of the company are based on the regional geographic areas which include the USA, Canada and other, out of which the US geographic segment generates maximum revenue for the company. The company sells its product in wholesale and retail markets. Other products the company produces are apparel, aftercare products, headlight kits, tracwrap, and film by the foot.
Top 10 Gainers:
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 300.38%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 50.1%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 44.14%
- The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (CBMG:NASDAQ), 35.04%
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ), 32.91%
- STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. (SSKN:NASDAQ), 32.79%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 30.27%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.97%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.54%