Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.26, a gain of 33.2%. On Wed 11 Mar 20, TLSA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.95. From Wed 26 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 11 Mar 20 at $7.7 with a volume of 11M+.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 105.05%
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 80.31%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 78.87%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 46.97%
- Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (RNGR:NYSE), 39.29%
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 35.59%
- Safe-T Group Ltd (SFET:NASDAQ), 34.27%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 33.22%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 33.16%