BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $12.92, a gain of 21%. On Wed, May 05, 2021, BCRX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $10.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 06, 2021 at 02:00 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 21, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at $14.24 with a volume of 18M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ)
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc is a pharmaceutical company that designs, optimizes and develops novel small-molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in the infectious and inflammatory diseases. It has its focus on oral treatments for rare diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 85.82%
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ), 37.69%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 35%
- Avid Technology, Inc. (AVID:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ), 25.92%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 24.9%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 23.18%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 22.9%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 22.07%
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ), 20.97%