Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.11, a gain of 192.9%. On Mon 14 Sep 20, NVUS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.35. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 15 Sep 20 at 05:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 31 Aug 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $0.61 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ)
Novus Therapeutics Inc is a pharmaceutical company focusing on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of ear, nose, and throat products. Its technologies have the potential to be developed for multiple ENT indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 192.88%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 51.66%
- IPOB (IPOB:NYSE), 34.56%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 28.34%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 23.73%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 23.61%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 22.77%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 20.95%