Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ) soared at $4.69, a gain of 51.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Jun 20 at 04:58 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 05 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 11 Jun 20 at $5 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ)
Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co Ltd along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the production & distribution of BOPET film, high quality plastic film widely used in packaging, imaging, electronics, electrical and magnetic products in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 160.09%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 74.38%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 61.7%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 55.96%
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ), 51.78%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 48.2%
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 45.39%
- Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE), 44.58%
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ), 35.77%
- Kitov Pharma Ltd (KTOV:NASDAQ), 34.8%