Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.29, a gain of 27.2%. On Tue 11 Feb 20, TTNP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.23. From Wed 22 Jan 20, the stock recorded 7.14% Up Days and 6.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jan 20 at $0.43 with a volume of 59M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ)
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is primarily engaged in the development of pharmaceutical products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 95.19%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 82.73%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 30%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 27.19%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 25.94%
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc. (VLRX:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NHTC:NASDAQ), 24.17%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 20.62%