SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.02, a gain of 33%. On Thu 23 Jan 20, SAEX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.2. From Thu 02 Jan 20, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 19 Nov 19 at $4.47 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ)
SAExploration Holdings Inc is an oilfield services company offering a vertically-integrated seismic data acquisition and logistical support services in Alaska, Canada, South America, West Africa and Southeast Asia to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 93.33%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 56.83%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 54.48%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 42.67%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 33.04%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 32.4%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 32.18%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Casa Systems, Inc. (CASA:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- eHealth, Inc. (EHTH:NASDAQ), 26.9%