Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.65, a gain of 97.6%. On Fri 10 Jan 20, DARE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.81. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 13 Jan 20 at 09:05 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 19 Dec 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ)
Dare Bioscience Inc is a healthcare company. The company develops and commercializes products in women's reproductive health. Its segment includes spectrum of categories like: contraception, vaginal health, pain and fertility.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 200%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 97.6%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 91.01%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 29.67%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 28.77%
- Primo Water Corporation (PRMW:NASDAQ), 25.43%
- Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ), 24.65%