Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.1, a gain of 24.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 Jan 21 at 10:13 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 03 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Feb 21 at $2.2 with a volume of 18M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ)
Avinger Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 95.23%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 75.56%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 38.2%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 34.87%
- Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp. (SFTW:NYSE), 27.58%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 27.33%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 24.26%
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd (VIOT:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Brightcove Inc. (BCOV:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- EDTK (EDTK:NASDAQ), 20.66%