Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (KFS:NYSE) jumped higher at $3.9, representing a gain of 28.7%. On Tue 01 Dec 20, KFS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 01 Dec 20 at 06:46 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 17 Nov 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (KFS:NYSE)
Kingsway Financial Services Inc acts as a merchant bank which is engaged in the property and casualty insurance business. It provides coverage for liability, accident benefits and physical damage.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ), 59.07%
- Tredegar Corporation (TG:NYSE), 29.86%
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (KFS:NYSE), 28.71%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 28.71%
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ), 28.22%
- FSTX (FSTX:NASDAQ), 27.63%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 25.16%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 24.59%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 23.83%