Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.93, representing a gain of 238.8%. On Wed 23 Sep 20, SUNW:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.16. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 24 Sep 20 at 10:06 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 09 Sep 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Sep 20 at $4.57 with a volume of 110M+.
About Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ)
Sunworks Inc is provide photo voltaic (PV) based power systems for the residential, commercial and agricultural markets in California and Nevada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 238.79%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 131.67%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 99.29%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 92.19%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 73.67%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 57.29%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 53.41%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 51.13%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 47.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 40.77%