ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.6, representing a gain of 93.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 06 Aug 20 at 08:10 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 22 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ)
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc is a pre-clinical stage, life sciences company which focuses on prolong life and enhance life quality of transplanted patients. The firm develop products designed to induce tolerance to transplanted organs. The firm's immunosuppressive (anti-rejection) drugs has made possible life-saving organ transplantation procedures as these drugs prevent or delay organ rejection. It is also developing a technology called Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi) which utilizes tolerogenic approach that utilizes the body's natural process of cell death, to deliver a modified antigen that signals the immune system to become tolerant to transplanted tissues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 93.38%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 72.52%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 50.63%
- GEE Group, Inc. (JOB:NYSEMKT), 50%
- OTRK (OTRK:NASDAQ), 43.58%
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI:NASDAQ), 37.71%
- Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI:NASDAQ), 36.23%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 35.43%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 33.1%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 30.86%