CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE) rocketted at $0.24, a gain of 26.3%. On Tue 18 Aug 20, CBL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Aug 20 at 09:25 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 04 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 06 Aug 20 at $0.33 with a volume of 90M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE)
CBL & Associates Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust. It owns, develops, acquires, leases, manages, and operates regional shopping malls, open-air and mixed-use centers, community centers and office properties and outlet centers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 81.37%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 77.61%
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA:NASDAQ), 69.17%
- Innodata Inc. (INOD:NASDAQ), 45.83%
- Hudson Ltd. (HUD:NYSE), 45.42%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. (NMTR:NASDAQ), 29.85%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 27.8%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 26.32%