iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.87, representing a gain of 159%. On Wed 26 Feb 20, IBIO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.29. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 03 Feb 20 at 05:05 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 05 Feb 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 04 Feb 20 at $0.52 with a volume of 103M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 321.74%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 158.98%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 103.79%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 92.22%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 79.33%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 72.12%
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (GCAP:NYSE), 66.01%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 58.73%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 54.05%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 49.7%