Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.05, a gain of 62.9%. On Thu 27 Feb 20, TRIL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Feb 20 at 07:01 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 06 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 24 Jan 20 at $4.86 with a volume of 11M+.
About Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ)
Trillium Therapeutics Inc is an immuno-oncology company developing therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its SIRPaFc and CD200 monoclonal antibody targets immuno regulatory pathways that tumor cells exploit to evade the host immune system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 183.24%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 168.87%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 143.21%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 110.23%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 66.18%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 62.9%
- Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT:NASDAQ), 59.34%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 54.93%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 54.64%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 50.82%