Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.42, a gain of 34.4%. On Thu 18 Mar 21, MRKR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Mar 21 at 05:18 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu 04 Mar 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Feb 21 at $3.77 with a volume of 2M+.
About Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ)
TapImmune Inc is developing immunotherapies for a variety of cancers designed to target both tumors and metastatic disease. The company's next-generation technology has been engineered to overcome the deficiencies of earlier cancer vaccine approaches.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 54.48%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 46.52%
- FHTX (FHTX:NASDAQ), 36.61%
- SenesTech, Inc. (SNES:NASDAQ), 35.12%
- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ), 34.44%
- Till Capital Ltd. (TIL:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 32.04%
- Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE:NYSEMKT), 27.82%
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA:NASDAQ), 27.77%