GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE) rocketted at $3.45, representing a gain of 31.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 09:44 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 27 Nov 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE)
GasLog Partners LP owns, operates & acquires liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers engaged in LNG transportation under long-term charters. Its fleet consists of approximately five LNG carriers, including three vessels with modern tri-fuel diesel electric.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ), 95.06%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 35.07%
- GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE), 31.18%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 29.36%
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 28.4%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 28.21%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 26.97%