AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $19.71, representing a gain of 280.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Feb 21 at 05:20 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 25 Jan 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 20 Jan 21 at $6.1 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ)
Applied UV Inc is engaged in manufacturing and supplying custom designed decorative framed mirrors, framed art, and bathroom vanities to the hospitality market. The company also develops, designs and manufactures disinfection systems, that eliminate pathogens that may cause healthcare-acquired infections, for distribution and sale to facilities that have high customer or patient turnover such as medical, hospitality and commercial offices and other facilities. Its segments are the design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of automated disinfecting mirror systems for use in hospitals and other healthcare facilities (disinfectant mirror segment) and the manufacture of fine mirrors specifically for the hospitality industry (hospitality segment).
Top 10 Gainers:
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 280.5%
- KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALV:NASDAQ), 114.61%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 69.11%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 55.49%
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 53.38%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 52.67%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 49.82%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 47.63%