Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.77, a gain of 29.2%. On Mon 17 Aug 20, FORD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 17 Aug 20 at 04:37 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 03 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 03 Aug 20 at $2.71 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ)
Forward Industries Inc is engaged in the designing, marketing and distribution of protective solutions for hand held electronic devices. The Company's protective solutions include soft-sided carrying cases, bags, clips, hand straps and other accessories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 35.15%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 30.6%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 28.45%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 23.98%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 23.36%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 22.48%