Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.32, representing a gain of 43.7%. From Fri, Jul 02, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at $11.54 with a volume of 210M+.
About Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ)
Allied Healthcare Products Inc is a manufacturer of respiratory products used in the health care industry in a wide range of hospital and alternate site settings, including post-acute care facilities, home health care and trauma care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 87.94%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 45.31%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 43.7%
- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK:NASDAQ), 40.41%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 38.44%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 31.26%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 31.12%
- CRTD (CRTD:NASDAQ), 30.72%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 27.34%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%